When you become an EmbroidMe franchisee you enjoy the support provided by a global company combined with the independence of owning your own business.
In addition, every EmbroidMe franchisee enjoys the benefits of being part of a large network with perks such as:
- High Volume Buying Power: With nearly 450 stores worldwide, EmbroidMe has an economy of scale that enables us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors; thus, giving you a chance for huge savings on all your supplies.
- Internet Business: EmbroidMe participates in an aggressive pay-per-click program that not only keeps us on top of our competitors, but is strategically designed to drive traffic to your store.
- System-wide Networking: Not only do EmbroidMe franchisees enjoy the advantage of networking and referrals from other EmbroidMe franchisees, they also share the unique advantage of the Star-Point Services program which expands their networking possibilities to include sister brands SIGNARAMA and Billboard Connection.
- Free Marketing Materials: As part of an EmbroidMe franchise you receive marketing support in the form of professionally designed marketing and direct-mail materials.
- Professional Store Design: Every EmbroidMe franchisee has the advantage of a retail design expert who will help make the most of a store’s layout.
- A Respected Brand Name: EmbroidMe is the most recognized name in the embroidery, screen printing, promotional products and personalized gifts industry. We have been ranked #1 franchise in the industry by Entrepreneur every year since we began. All EmbroidMe franchisees profit from the name recognition associated with being part of the world’s #1 embroidery franchise.
No prior experience necessary
As a result of one of the most extensive training programs in the franchising industry, EmbroidMe franchisees are trained experts in embroidery, screen printing and business operations.
Our comprehensive program includes various phases of training:
- A two-week introductory training program (including travel and lodging expenses) at EmbroidMe University located at our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida where you will learn all aspects of the business such as production, marketing, advertising, scheduling and bookkeeping.
- Two weeks of training at your store with one of our experienced operations and marketing advisors who will assist in your store’s setup as well as the implementation of our proven marketing program.
We support you every step of the way
Our role doesn’t end when you open your doors.
As an EmbroidMe franchisee, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your store a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support.
Join our family and experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits that come from being part of a global brand people know and trust.
Carefully researched site selection
As we all know, the location of a business is crucial to its success.
Therefore, we carefully research and select every EmbroidMe site, analyzing factors such as traffic patterns and client potential. Once all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we assist in negotiating your lease and your store’s build-out.
It is only when you are comfortable with your location, lease terms and marketing area that we move to the next phase of the process - we assist you in the transition to ownership and the start-up process begins.
Equipment and Financing
Every EmbroidMe location features the latest in cutting-edge technology. Your franchise package includes everything you need to operate as a full-service embroidery retailer. Quality products are paramount and help build trust in the EmbroidMe brand; therefore, your investment includes the industry’s best embroidery equipment manufactured by Brother International Machinery.
As you will see through our extensive training program, the equipment is easy to use. Plus, as a Brother product, you can feel comfortable knowing you have quality equipment that combines reliability and top-of-the-line production capability.
We have a full staff committed to assisting you with your financial needs. We work diligently to help you meet the financial requirements necessary to realize your dream.
History and Future
EmbroidMe, founded in 2000 by Ray Titus, began franchising in April of 2001 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Today, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, we have over 160 employees in three offices around the world.
We have nearly 450 outlets in over twelve countries with Master Franchisors in countries such as Ireland, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
EmbroidMe stores are known for master craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. Each of our individually owned and operated stores works hard to provide customers the highest quality products and personalized attention they have come to expect from EmbroidMe. While we have proudly won the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine’s #1 Franchise in the Industry Award every year since we began; it is the repeat customers and many referrals we receive that let us know we are doing something right. The future of this amazing organization is bright and we look forward to having you as a part of it.
To learn more about EmbroidMe, please tell us a little about yourself by completing the form below. The information provided is confidential and will not be shared with a third party.