Express offers you the opportunity to join:
- A $70 billion industry
- An industry that employs over 2.6 million workers per day
- An industry credited by the Clinton and Bush administrations for creating jobs and reducing unemployment
- The largest fully-franchised and privately-held company in our industry
- A company with a 96% satisfaction rating by franchisees
- A business-to business sales organization with weekday operating hours
If you have a passion for owning your own business, Express Personnel Services has a passion for helping you succeed.
Express delivers staffing support and HR services in over 500 offices in the United States, Canada, South Africa and Australia. Prior to the office opening, new franchisees attend 10 days of sales, operations and business management instruction at Express Personnel’s international headquarters in Oklahoma City, Okla. Five additional days are then spent in a certified regional field office to complete the training. Continual training is available through annual live learning events, online classes and certification programs.
Express provides franchisees with:
- Monday through Friday business hours
- Proprietary front and back office software with critical reporting capabilities
- Toll-free franchisee assistance and technical support centers from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (CST)
- One dedicated field support specialist per every six franchisees
- Collateral sales materials at no charge
- Advertising and marketing campaigns at volume prices
- Comprehensive operation and management manuals
- Continuing on-site visits by field support representatives
- Territory research and expertise
- Lifelong learning via Express University and regional training
Express Personnel Services is a sales-focused, business-to-business franchise with company sales totaling nearly $1.6 billion in 2005. An Express franchise consists of four services lines in one agreement, including temporary/flexible staffing, evaluation/direct hire, professional/contract staffing and business solutions. The total investment ranges between $116,850 and $164,300, which includes the $27,500 franchise fee. With a mission to help as many people as possible find good jobs and help as many clients as possible find good people, Express employs 300,000 people annually in light industrial, office services and professional positions.
Your success is our passion. Prime Express Personnel Services staffing franchise territories are available.