Proforma is the leading business-to-business franchise opportunity in the $175 billion Graphic Communication Solutions industry. No inventory, equipment, or retail storefront is required. Proforma is a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy selling to middle-market, upper-market, and Fortune 500 companies. The franchise can be operated from a home-based or small leased office space environment. Industry knowledge or background is not necessary as product knowledge is taught during our training program.
$39,500 Franchise Fee
$2,500 Technology/Training Fee
$10,000 Start Up Kit
Your Investment Includes:
- Proforma name, identity, logos, and trademarks
- Proforma Confidential Operations Manual
- 1 week training at Proforma University™ in Cleveland, Ohio
- One-on-one ProOffice Training, our proprietary operating system
- One-on-one ProSMART Training, our PROfessional Sales Marketing and Relationship Tool software
- Marketing Campaigns
- And much more…
Proforma Leading Products
Proforma franchise owners are valued partners to their clients and customers. Often a franchise owner sells products and services to more than one department or customer within each company. The goal is to be the Graphic Communications Provider.
The leading products include:
- Promotional Products
- Advertising Specialties
- Commercial and Digital Printing
- Business Documents
- Custom Packaging
- Office Supplies
- And much more…
Proforma Franchise Support
Proforma franchise owners are provided with comprehensive training, proven marketing & sales techniques, and business development tools at Proforma Success University™, in an excellent week long training program at Proforma's Worldwide Support Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Proforma's ongoing support includes…
- Proforma Success System™ enables franchise owners to easily plan, execute and evaluate their efforts.
- The Worldwide Support Center has over 100 professionals dedicated to helping our owners grow their business successfully through back office support including accounts payable, accounts receivable, vendor relations, order processing, collection efforts, marketing, and business development.
- Success Coaches are highly trained to work one-on-one with franchise owners and have the training, tools, and personnel resources in place to help you develop and grow your business while meeting your personal and professional goals.
Proforma Discovery Day
Prospective franchise owners are always invited to attend a no obligation Discovery Day at the Proforma Worldwide Support Center in Cleveland, Ohio. This informative day includes meeting with many individuals and department representatives in order to help you learn the Proforma model and answer your questions.