Excellent ongoing income! POP-A-LOCK is America's largest Mobile Locksmith, Car Door Unlocking, & Roadside Assistance Service business. POP-A-LOCK provides fast, professional guaranteed service using our proprietary equipment and techniques. We are the market dominator. In most markets, franchisee is the “business builder”. Franchisee’s employees will provide locksmith, lockout & roadside assistance to residential & commercial customers. Also, various motor clubs, national & regional clients throughout an exclusive territory.
Pop-A-Lock offers an exciting opportunity to become part of the largest and most successful “Mobile Tech Services” provider in America. We have built our reputation on fulfilling the needs of our customers in a quick and reliable manner. Our distinctive "rescue orange" markings and uniforms help identify us and keep the Pop-A-Lock image consistent and professional.
Pop-A-Lock is the perfect business using an “Executive Business Model.” It’s ideal for an individual who wants to work “on the business, not in the business.” Technician employees trained by Pop-A-Lock, do the actual locksmithing while the Owner can either promote and grows the business within the Community or focus on operations/administration.
- Good income PLUS the ability to create real wealth and value over time
- The demand for services are increasing while the traditional providers of these services are decreasing
- Excellent ongoing, multiple and increasing revenue streams
- No technical experience is necessary - business experience is very beneficial
- Low start up costs. Low inventory
- The company has easy “top of mind” brand name recognition
- Exclusive territories
- Service Business Model - No build-out is required.
- Quick “time to market” and revenue generation
- Pop-A-Lock has in place, and is adding, a number of strategic competitive advantages that are sustainable
- Very unique company in that it is the only national brand of its kind. The system is far ahead of any potential competitors.
- Pop-A-Lock offers a unique and needed public service and garners media attention that equates to free publicity!
- All franchisees have ongoing access to top public relations, marketing and technical support resources
- Featured in Bonds’ Top 100 Franchises”
- Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500”(#293) for 2005
- Featured in Franchise Business Review’s Franchise 50 (#26) for 2006
- Solid training and ongoing pro-active support at all levels important to you
Multiple Revenue Streams
Locksmithing & Car Door Unlocking- One of the keys to our future at Pop-A-Lock is our professional Mobile Locksmith service. We specialize in automotive locksmith services for dealers, rental companies and individuals. We have expanded into commercial and residential locksmithing. We are also working with insurance, real estate and property companies on a national level
High Tech Key Generation - Pop-A-Lock's reputation for excellence in customer service, along with our state-of-the-art locksmith equipment allows us to provide our customers with the best service in town. Customers can also rely on our competitive prices, quality workmanship and trustworthy employees. Our technicians have the ability to custom cut keys with or without special codes. This is due to the fact that every Pop-A-Lock locksmith is supplied with a means of accessing the latest specs and key codes for all vehicles - A very lucrative revenue source.
Emergency Roadside Assistance - Pop-A-Lock's experience and professionalism assisting customers during lock-outs led us to increase our service offerings to include emergency roadside assistance.
Emergency Car Door Unlocking (EDU) Program, under which we pledge to open a vehicle for free any time human life is in danger, which usually means a child locked inside. Since inception we have rescued over 100,000 children from locked vehicles. This program is a valuable contribution to the communities that you serve and is a memorable way to distinguish yourself from your competitors. It also helps us build strong relationships with police, fire, and other emergency services. The program is generating positive pubic relations awareness. As with all services we provide, these services are delivered with a high level of proficiency and a focus on customer safety and satisfaction.
Franchising With Us
Training & Support
Your introduction to the Pop-A-Lock Franchise System begins with the Pop-A-Lock Franchisee Training Program. This program introduces you to the various facets of operating one of our franchises, including operations, standards, human resources, administration, accounting, and advertising and marketing. Franchisee training is conducted at our offices in Lafayette , LA. Technical training for employees is conducted at headquarters and in the field at franchisee locations. Pop-A-Lock’s Mentor Program enhances the success of our new franchisees. 7 x 24 live and online help available to all Pop-A-Lock Franchisees.
Marketing and Advertising
The Pop-A-Lock Advertising Fund has been established to pool the advertising fee payments from all of our franchisees. This fund is used to further brand recognition and business development for the franchise system as a whole.
Our Director of Advertising & Marketing will be available to you to offer advice, guidance, and resources for your advertising and marketing needs. Also available to you at no charge will be our Yellow Page advertising consultant, who can offer sound advice and significant discounts on Yellow Page directories advertisements based on over 40 years of experience in the industry. Since our consultant is paid by us and does not represent any publisher or broker, you can be confident that his advice is fair and unbiased.
We offer a national toll free dispatch number, which routes automatically to your local dispatch number when a customer calls from your franchise area. This number is a free payphone call and can be used as a handy mnemonic in all of your advertising.
- Franchised Units: Currently 162 in 37 states
- Company Owned Units: 1
- In Business Since: 1991
- Franchising Since: 1994
- Franchise Fee: $29,000 – plus exclusive territory fee based on population. ($66 per thousand based on US census)
- Financing Options: Assistance with third-party financing. SBA national franchise registry