It's all about Customer Loyalty
While no one can be all things to all people, Precision Tune Auto Care can proudly say that we have been providing a total car care approach for years ahead of our competition. We understand that consumers are looking for "their mechanic" and we offer consumers the qualities of convenience by being in their neighborhoods and delivering a good value by owners who actually know their customers names. This, we believe, is the right mix to succeed in the automotive aftermarket. After all, we're not just servicing cars, we're serving people.
The Precision Tune Auto Care service mix is a successful combination of car care and car cure, and our work is backed by certified technicians and a nationwide warranty.
We are your one stop shop for all your auto care needs. We offer a variety of automotive services to fit your cars needs, including services for air conditioning, brake systems, fuel injection, air induction systems, cooling systems, fluid maintenance, tune-ups, as well as other scheduled maintenance services.
Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee, Prototype Size, & Term
- Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty Fee: 7.5%
- Advertising Fee: 1.5%
- Prototype Size: 6-bays
- Standard Franchise Term: 10 years with extensions available
- An understanding of business management principles (such as how to complete and review a P&L statement) is a must.
- We'd like you to be involved as an owner-operator in the management of the shop, as that gives Precision Tune Auto Care a competitive edge.
- A retail/customer-focused grounded in ethics will assist you in motivating your team to deliver a positive customer experience. It's all about respect.
- A successful franchisee also possesses proven management skills, leadership ability, vision and an appetite for growth. Center Start-Up Costs:
- $142,700 - $208,100
Financing: Precision Tune Auto Care does not provide financing, but does work closely with SBA contacts to expedite the process and provide guidance and contacts to help you identify financial lenders.
Location is a key factor for success. Precision Tune Auto Care provides assistance including analysis of the local market, traffic counts and a breakdown of competition. Additional support may include acquisition and construction planning, as well as management issues. Precision Tune Auto Care will be happy to consider any viable market in the world. Just contact us to discuss your preferred location or area. Remember, Precision Tune Auto Care has both domestic and international opportunities available.
Support (Area Developer; Intranet):
- You're never on your own when you partner with Precision Tune Auto Care. New partners work closely with a team of experienced professionals. Most of the U.S. is supported by our Area Developer Network (Area Developers) providing local guidance and support with marketing, operations, sales management and training - starting on day one. Areas that do not have an Area Developer currently are supported by the corporate team.
- Partners can stay plugged into success by accessing our dynamic private Intranet site, MYPTZONE, which provides immediate access to advertising artwork, operations bulletins, technical updates and training materials. It also features our company and marketing news, as well as forums where Precision Tune Auto Care partners can discuss key business issues or concerns with fellow franchisees as well as the Area Developers and Corporate management team.
As a global player, we have preferred customer status with many nationally recognized vendors. As a Precision Tune Auto Care partner, you will enjoy discounted rates on parts, equipment, advertising, and technology. Our in-house printing division, Precision Printing, is an exclusive resource for each partner needing branded promotional materials offered at a great value to you.
Our multi-faceted marketing program provides all the planning tools, materials and professional guidance necessary to get you started and keep you going. The advertising fees collected are used to provide professionally produced broadcast (television and radio), and in-store promotional materials to help establish a strong, positive brand image in your community. We're with you from the start with a Grand Opening Kit to future phases as your center matures, including powerful retention tools.