The future of print and visual communications is here today at AlphaGraphics!
Who is AlphaGraphics?
AlphaGraphics has been a leader in visual communications for more than 35 years. With over 260 independently owned and operated locations in the U.S. and eight countries, we set the standard for state-of-the-art solutions in printing, marketing communications and document creation and management.
Our mission is to work with people to plan, produce and manage their visual communications, enabling them to achieve their goals more effectively and confidently. In other words, we help people communicate better with their colleagues, prospects and customers.
At AlphaGraphics, we don’t just deliver printing, we deliver solutions “when promised, as promised®.” We’re positioned in our market as a high relationship/value-added services company—we’re focused on providing consultative solutions for our customers, not just quick copies and printing. Our basis for focusing on this position is well-founded—research by the Print Institute of America indicates that in the next 5 years, value-added services will grow to 50% of industry revenues versus 20% in 2005.
In addition, AlphaGraphics is the only visual communications franchise organization to have attained ISO 9000 certification for adhering to strict operational and quality standards. At $1,053,000, AlphaGraphics business centers boast the highest average annual sales per location in our industry.*
Are you looking for a way to take control of your financial future? Owning an AlphaGraphics has never been easier—or a better investment. You don’t need experience in the visual communications industry. AlphaGraphics has consistently been rated best of the best in franchising for our training and support. We’ll teach you what you need to know to succeed, and we provide ongoing support to all of our franchisees, so you’ll have help, no matter when you need it.
Initial training for new franchisees includes four weeks of intensive hands-on experience in existing business centers as well as classroom instruction. In addition, AlphaGraphics provides a complete support program for new business centers that includes marketing materials and implementation guidelines, instructions for both the “soft” and “grand” openings and onsite support from an AlphaGraphics, Inc. staff member.
Ongoing support includes comprehensive training in operations, applicable software and sales & marketing. Field operations representatives and regional sales and marketing managers are based throughout the country and work closely with the franchisees in their territories to provide a complete range of operations, sales and marketing support. These representatives visit franchise locations several times throughout the year. In addition, the company maintains a program that offers all types of HQ-based, onsite, regional and Webinar training.
As a member of the AlphaGraphics worldwide network, you’ll benefit from:
- Comprehensive training and support – No industry experience is needed. From technology to marketing, we provide advanced, thorough training in all aspects of the business. Ongoing training and support will help ensure your success.
- Global leadership – Our parent company is G.A. Pindar & Son Ltd., Scarborough, UK, the leading privately held UK printing and communications group, with clients such as Avon, Yellow Book, and Britrail.
- Independence within a strong network – You’ll have all the advantages of AlphaGraphics’ international recognition, superior operating system, and long-term strategic planning while you own your own business.
- A dynamic business model – We’ve dominated comparable franchise competitors with our average center volumes ($1,053,000*), the highest in our industry (25% higher than our closest competitor), for the past 10 years. Our revolutionary new Digital Business Centers have dramatically reduced the cost of entry into the business and promise to improve on the already impressive Average Gross Profit Margin of 48.84%.
- Enhanced product and service offerings—These greatly increase our franchisees’ ability to provide and manage complete custom end-to-end solutions for customers (90% of whom are small-to-medium-sized businesses).
- Being the very best – Every business center in our network must meet the exacting standards required for ISO 9000 quality certification. This shows our customers that we know what we’re doing and that we do it virtually error free, every time, on time. There is no higher quality rating in our industry.